Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fall Time in Wedgeland: September EtsyBloggers Carnival!

We Are Wedges Guide to Fall Enjoyment!

1. Eat maple leaf cookies (Actually made of Maple leaves)2. Ensure that each leaf pile you encounter has thoroughly been examined by leaping into each pile several times and throwing all leaves up into the air.
3. Take long walks through beautiful autumn forests...OR you can just download a beautiful forest screen saver!!! Here...try this one!!!

4. Go pumpkin hunting. Its ok..they're in season! 5. Throw rocks at old man winter.

5 comments:

A Keeper's Jackpot said...

Hahahaha great pictures! I too shall throw rocks.

agoodwitchtoo said...

LOL! I'm getting my pile of rocks ready...

Becky said...

Love it - great post!
I'm getting my rocks!!!!!

wearewedges.com said...

Thanks guys!

Will said...

Old man winter is the besttttt!!!!