Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Poor teddy bear

Oh, hi guys, I'm just chillin' by the recycling bins over here. Just checkin' out my belly. My owners? Oh, they're just hangin' out inside right now, they told me to stay here and guard their favourite Ikea LACK table. They said it was really important to them, and I should stay out here even if it starts raining, and if anyone comes along with a giant truck and tries to steal it, I should get in the truck too and follow the thieves. I'm sure it really means a lot to them especially since it's a discontinued colour, making it pretty collectible.
















MILLIONS OF OUR STUFFED FRIENDS SEE THIS SAME HORRIFIC FATE EVERY YEAR, AND THE NUMBER IS GROWING.

Or shrinking. We're not really sure. But we thought it was a good picture. Look at him, he's so sad!

1 comment:

CynthiaC said...

What a sad teddy bear :-(