Thursday, January 29, 2009

Let’s get romanitcal.

So it is almost February…which I am deeming the month of love. After which you can go back to resenting your significant other, or to being extremely alone and cynical. Anyway this blog is going to have a theme…can you guess it… if you thought ‘superior intelligence’ and ‘witty charming goodness’ you were right by default but no. Anyway I am going to throw a wrench in the system by saying that Feb 14 is no longer Valentines day…and because of the “witty charming goodness’ bit you buy it.

So it’s what Jan 29… and I say bring on the love!

First on the theme of Looooove you can go here myspace.com/thetinamarlinincident and read the blog called ‘First kisses- swap some spit’ OMG!!! Did I just name drop myself…indeed I did.

Next.

The thing on everyone’s mind I’m sure…is what wedge would make the best mate. And by mate I mean other half…significant other…etc. etc. What I don’t mean is the verb form of mate… everyone knows that wedges don’t have reproductive organs –cringe. ANYWAY I digress. Okay best mate award, for me, would have to go to Octo who can both hold your hand and hold the door at the same time.



Come back for more love. We’ll be here all month. [note: the ‘we’ is 50% me and 50% my ‘LOVE’ at the end of the month I am the part of the 50% that isn’t going anywhere…}

No comments: