Saturday, January 31, 2009

Why spend money on a loved one? Buy a Wedge instead.

I want to start by saying that in typing my subject heading I was reminded of a guy who told me that he wasn’t that into his girl and that he planned to dump her before Vday so that he wouldn’t have to give her anything… Hmmm actually come to think of it maybe he did give her something after all.

Valentines Day. I think my best valentine was my mom who would sneak little cinnamon hearts into my lunch as a kid. The fiery red that burned at my throat and stained my tongue was like a warm hug.

Now because I don’t have a particularly bad V-day to write about, which kind of feels like a lost pastime, or a particularly amazing one… I will tell the tale of two wedges in LOOOVE. The added o’s are meant to indicate the icky-ness level.

As you maybe know Rochero owns both gwen and beck. One morning she went to Gwen’s cage in hopes of getting her out and BLAMO she was gone!!! Rochero went to becks cage…she peeled back the blanket to reveal two very guilty looking wedges. 35 days later and BABIES!!!!! I guess this is maybe about love cause Gwen loved the whole ordeal enough to pull the same stunt 1 year later.


‘Love is blind,’ and it’s a good thing too.

No comments: